Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Crossed My Rubicon

Yesterday I crossed my Rubicon.
There is no way back now, passed point of no return.
I had to say good bye to many long time office friends.
From today August 1st, 2012 I am fully on the other side - better or worse(?)...
and 200% committed to my businesses - Jerzy Bin Photography and JBModel.eu - scale modelling shop and now also starting my own models production under my brand.

20+ years working with companies and 16 years in one corporation across many countries taught me a lot and made me think a lot about the future and where I wanted to be. Especially last 1-2 years. Some like this type of work some prefer freedom. Over centuries people fought for freedom, actually even today as we see, not knowing what is really in front of them.
I feel something similar, I know I have to do it but I also do not know how it is going to end. But I strongly believe I will succeed.
It is like Marty McFly and then his father kept saying: If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything! I believe in it.


During better days of my work when I felt it with my guts all the way to the bones and did not bother about overtime, travelling over weekends, being away for weeks I had been successful and my job had been appreciated. Times changed... maybe I burnt out... or simply... I do knot know yet. Time will show.

Photo by Narcis Geafar
Irony of fate. Imagine getting up every day to work and hating it, especially on Mondays. This morning when I did not have to wake up... I woke up automatically 3 hours too early. I wonder how people feel when they retire and how long they need to adjust to new situation and schedule.

Anyway, no time to loose, have to organize my home office, studio, workshop and warehouse in one and back to work. But this time for myself.

Tomorrow morning planning full moonset and sunrise shooting at 05:00 hrs and have to prepare also. Will write about it when back.

To boys and girls from the Office - you know where to find me. Just google Jerzy Bin and all connections are there.
For lazy ones... jerzy @ jerzybin.eu or +43 664 152 1882

So long
Jerzy Bin Photography / JBModel

K.u.K Kriegsmarine SMS Magnet in scale 1/:700.
JBModel.eu set built by Jim Baumann

3 comments:

  1. You did not call me yet!
    Feel strong and no fear in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re, Will call. haven't been so busy for a long time. I will come to Athens this year for sure. I have photo session plan.
    Cheers
    Jerzy

    ReplyDelete